- "Corrections to College, California." An online clearinghouse of information about college programs serving currently and formerly incarcerated students in California. Published by the Opportunity Institute and and Stanford Law School.
- Crayton, Anna and Nicole Lindahl. "Back to School: A Guide to Continuing Your Education after Prison." New York: Prisoner Reentry Institute, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 2007.
- "My Education, My Freedom: A Toolkit for Formerly Incarcerated and System-Impacted Students Pursuing Education in California." Root & Rebound Reentry Legal Resource Center, Oakland, 2018.
- "Toolkit: Fostering Success for Formerly Incarcerated Students on Campus." The Opportunity Institute and Stanford Law School, 2017.
- “Roadmap to Reentry” Root & Rebound Reentry Legal Resource Center, Oakland, 2015.
- "California Employers' Fair Chance Hiring Toolkit." Root & Rebound Reentry Legal Resource Center, Oakland, 2016.