Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
Students utilizing federal and/or state Veterans Affairs education benefits (i.e. GI Bill, CalVet Fee Waiver, etc.) may qualify for financial aid in addition to or in place of those benefits they are already receiving. By utilizing available financial aid, military connected students may be able to conserve their VA related education benefits for future educational pursuits.
Financial Aid for Veterans
Learn More About:
- Applying for aid
- Reporting income and benefits
- Benefits for your dependents
- Scholarships for Veterans
- Active military service and education loan deferment
Students are highly encouraged to review the Student Financial Center main page for more information about available resources.
Scholarships for Veterans
Below is a list of military-connected scholarships available to SDSU students. Military affiliated students should also review additional scholarships, grants, waivers, and other forms of financial aid which may be available.
- Military related scholarships offered through the SDSU Aztec Scholarships
- Dan Gomes Veterans Alumni Organization Endowed Scholarship
- Delbert F. Harrison Veterans Endowed Scholarship
- Jack McGrory Veterans Scholarship
- Miramar Federal Credit Union Military Family Scholarship
- Sinegal Veterans Scholarship
- SDSU Veterans Scholarship
- SD Military Advisory Council SDSU Military Student of the Year Scholarship
- The American Legion District 22 Endowed Veterans Scholarship
- William J. Kievens Troops to College Scholarship
For information on costs, please visit the Admissions website.
The material provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. The decision to use or not use financial aid is an important one and should be discussed with subject matter experts. Students are highly encouraged to contact the SDSU Student Financial Center for assistance and to make decisions in their own best interest.