Ongoing Health Alerts:
For information on how the University is responding to coronavirus (COVID-19), visit our Coronavirus page.
COVID-19 Operational Adjustments
Student Health Services has implemented the following operational adjustments in order to continue serving our students while responding to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
- Spring semester hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Wednesday, 9:30a - 4:30pm.
COVID-19 Testing & Care:
COVID-19 Testing is available Monday - Friday, during business hours with an appointment. For more information about testing and scheduling a test see our COVID-19 Care page.
- For students who are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please call us at 619-594-4325 for an appointment or send a secure message through HealtheConnect.
- For testing on evenings and weekends, the County of San Diego offers a number of free testing sites.
- Flu shots are available at no cost during the month of November.
- Students can make an appointment on HealtheConnect for a flu shot.
- Walk-in clinics are also offered at the following times:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9-10:30am
- Fridays, 9-11am
- Monday - Friday 3 - 4pm
- All services must be scheduled via phone call first. Walk-in services have been suspended. Students should call 619-594-4325 to schedule an appointment or send a secure message through HealtheConnect.
- Students with questions about medication refills, prescription transfers, or medical records, can contact us via phone or secure message in the HealtheConnect portal.
- During business hours, students can consult with triage nurse via the phone.
- After hours and on weekends and holidays, students may call the nurse call line at 858-225-3105.
San Diego State University is following the guidelines of county, state and federal public health officials and other authorities as it continues its academic and research mission during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit the university’s COVID-19 site and SDSU Flex site for more information.
COVID-19 Testing & Care
COVID testing is available for students as well as clinical assessment for students with COVID-like symptoms.
A variety of clinical services are provided at SHS by fully licensed and certified health professionals.
Clear your I-Hold, protect yourself from the flu or get other immunization information and services
Wellbeing & Health Promotion
Wellness is a vital component to success. W&HP can help you stay on the healthy track.
Request personal health information from our secure records department.
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
Student Health Services is staffed by fully licensed and certified health professionals who are dedicated to the college community. No-cost or low-cost medical services include outpatient evaluation and treatment of common medical problems, preventive care, health counseling, immunizations and psychiatric treatment. Specialty care services, including dentistry, optometry and orthopedics, are available for additional fees. All services are provided at our offices in the Calpulli Center [ map ].
Student Health Services is dedicated to providing you with excellent health care through your college years and keeping you on track to graduate!!!