Book an Appointment
COVID-19 Operational Adjustments
Student Health Services has implemented the following operational adjustments in order to continue serving our students while responding to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
- Student Health Services is open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Wednesday, 9:30a - 4:30pm.
COVID-19 Testing & Care:
- COVID testing is available with an appointment. For more information about testing and scheduling a test see our COVID-19 Care page.
- For students who are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please call us at 619-594-4325 for an appointment or send a secure message through HealtheConnect.
- All services must be scheduled via phone call first. Walk-in services have been suspended. Students should call 619-594-4325 to schedule an appointment or send a secure message through HealtheConnect.
- Students with questions about medication refills, prescription transfers, or medical records, can contact us via phone or secure message in the HealtheConnect portal.
- During business hours, students can consult with triage nurse via the phone.
- After hours and on weekends and holidays, students may call the nurse call line at 858-225-3105.
For advance and same-day appointments, please call 619-594-4325.
To request a non-urgent appointment online, visit HealtheConnect.
Students enrolled in the Family PACT program must be eligible at the time of service to receive program benefits. To enroll or re-enroll in the program, you must apply a day in advance. Schedule an appointment to complete the process through secure webportal HealtheConnect.