The Center for Student Rights and Responsibilities is committed to educating the campus community on the Student Code of Conduct. We offer programs on a variety of topics including the following:
- Academic Dishonesty
- Classroom Disruptions
- Greek Policies and Hazing
- Know the Code
- Life in the Residence Halls
If there is a specific topic you would like us to cover, let us know and we will work with you to create a presentation that fits your needs. We encourage you to request a presentation for:
- Student Organizations, Fraternities, and Sororities
- Residence Hall Communities
- Faculty and Staff
- Athletic Teams
Request a Presentation
Please note the following guidelines prior to making your request:
- Please make sure we receive your request at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Please provide 1 or 2 alternate dates.
- Please have a contact person available at the presentation.
- If a presentation has been scheduled, please notify us as soon as possible if it needs to be canceled or postponed. Contact us at 619-594-3069.