Prior to emailing our office, please check the status of your financial aid via your AidLink account. If you still have questions, feel free to contact our office via email. Please be aware however that due to the large number of emails we are receiving, it may take 3 - 4 business days to receive a response. For an efficient response, please avoid sending an additional email until we respond to your initial email.
- Financial Aid Questions: [email protected]
- Scholarship Questions: [email protected]
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Questions: [email protected]
- Federal Work Study Questions: [email protected]
- Document drop: 3rd floor patio window, accessible 24 hours
Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7436
Due to campus holidays, we will not be working on the following dates:
- January 1, 2020
- January 20, 2020
- March 31, 2020
- May 25, 2020
- July 3, 2020
- September 7, 2020
- November 11, 2020
- November 26-27, 2020
- December 23-28, 2020
How we communicate with you
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will communicate with you via AidLink and email. Be sure to check both, regularly.
- AidLink gives you access to your latest SDSU financial aid information, 24 hours a day, every day.