Note: The information in this section is designed for Division Coordinators who hire students for Federal Work Study (FWS) positions.
- Definition of Division Coordinator
Who is a Division Coordinator and what are the responsibilities of this position?
- Posting, updating, removing a position
- How and where to post job positions, update, and remove old postings.
- Determining eligibility and monitoring earnings
- How FWS funds are allocated
- Learn about how the U.S. Department of Education authorizes funding, how to monitor division and departmental allocation, Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship support, maximizing or exceeding division allocation limits, request for an allocation increase, and consequences of unused funds.
Resources on the Center for Human Resources web page
• Job Description Templates
• Instructions on how to fill out the Student Employment Authorization Form
• Student Employment Authorization Form (SEA)
• Instructions for background check
• Background check forms for the hiring department
• Instructions for students and supervisors (approvers) on entering and approving Time and Labor in PeopleSoft
• Business Process Guide for running the TL Allocation Report in PeopleSoft