Carefully read the instructions on all forms before completing and submitting them to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Your request will be delayed if you fail to follow instructions or submit incomplete forms.
Some forms listed below are not available on the website. Please contact the Student Financial Center to be counseled on the process and to have a "Task" added in my.SDSU that will enable you to upload the form.
2022-23 Concurrent Enrollment Agreement
Complete a Concurrent Enrollment Agreement to request that units you are taking at another institution be counted towards your financial aid eligibility at SDSU.
- Other universities' extension courses cannot be considered.
- San Diego Mesa College and Palomar College do not participate in this process with SDSU.
Important: You must be enrolled at least half time (6 units undergraduate; 5 units graduate) through regular SDSU enrollment to have your concurrent units counted.
Your Concurrent Enrollment Agreement must be submitted by the following deadlines:
- For the Fall 2021 semester - December 2, 2022
- For the Spring 2022 semester - April 21, 2023
- For the Summer 2022 semester - July 24, 2023
Doctoral Program Students, Verification of Enrollment Form
For Joint Doctoral Students enrolled less than half time at the SDSU campus, who need to verify enrollment for at least half time for the Joint Doctoral Program school for funds disbursement. The student will complete Part I and then submit the Verification of Enrollment to the joint school for completion and signature of Part II. The verification can be faxed to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Name Change Form (PDF)
To request that your financial aid record be updated if your name has changed.
- Important: You must also update your name with the Office of the Registrar so that it appears correctly on your permanent SDSU academic record. (Contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.)
To request that your financial aid record be updated if your parents' address has changed. The Parent PLUS Loan check is mailed to the address the parent borrower lists on the Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan Request. If you have moved since requesting the Parent PLUS Loan, use this form to notify us of your new address.
Request for Living Arrangements Change
To request a change to your living arrangements from living with parents to living in an off-campus apartment or house, please log into our Virtual Front Desk. The link is located on our homepage. Please have your Red ID and the off campus address where you are or will be living available to provide to our staff.
Use this form to report enrollment at another institution if you are a joint doctoral student receiving an SDSU scholarship but are not enrolled at SDSU for a particular semester.
Special Enrollment Agreement Form
Deadline for submitting a Special Enrollment Agreement form
|Student's attendance||Deadline date|
|Attending fall 2022||December 2, 2022|
|Attending spring 2023||April 21, 2023|
|Attending summer 2023||July 24, 2023|
The Special Enrollment Agreement is:
- For financial aid recipients on an approved study abroad program through the Education Abroad Office during fall and/or spring semester. Student must be enrolled for a 15 week term through an accredited U.S. college or university other than SDSU or the SDSU Global Campus (formerly: College of Extended Studies/ World Campus), and
- For classified graduate students enrolled in Thesis Extension 799B through the SDSU Global Campus, and
- For financial aid recipients enrolled as a visitor at another institution, or enrolled in nontraditional or external degree programs through SDSU including, but not limited to, the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs
- Sports Business Management MBA
CSU Visitor Program Financial Aid Agreement 2022-23
For students in visitor status transferring to another CSU campus through the California State University Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment program.
PDF or Excel format
- PDF format: All forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view and print (download Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Excel format: Documents in Excel format (XLS) require Excel Viewer (download Excel Viewer).
Some forms available only through my.SDSU
For any form listed above where no link is provided, please visit the Student Financial Center and ask for the form to be provided to you via your my.SDSU portal.
Check my.SDSU regularly!