Forms: Income Appeals / BUDGET INCREASES
Carefully read the instructions on all forms before completing and submitting them to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Your request will be delayed if you fail to follow instructions or submit incomplete forms.
The Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 Student and Parent Request for Review Form is now available.
Student and Parent Requests for Review Forms are to address special circumstances or changes from your original Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or CA Dream Act Application, including, but not limited to:
- Loss of job or significant reduction of income
- Death, divorce, or separation after you submitted your FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
- One time income that will not be received again
- Loss due to natural disaster not covered by insurance
Note: processing time is 8-10 weeks.
Student Request for a Budget Increase Form
The Student's Request for a Budget Increase is to request a review of your Summer 2022 aid eligibility due to expenses you incurred in excess of the standard cost of attendance.
- You can submit only one (1) Request for a Budget Increase per semester.
- To be considered, your Request for a Budget Increase must total at least $100.
The deadline to submit a Summer 2022 Request for a Budget Increase was July 22, 2022.
The Fall and Spring Budget Increase Form will come out in October.
This form is for financial aid recipients participating in an SDSU-approved study abroad program during winter break, spring break, or summer term.
PDF or Excel format
- PDF format: All forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view and print (download Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Excel format: Documents in Excel format (XLS) require Excel Viewer (download Excel Viewer).
Some forms available only through my.SDSU
Some forms are provided by request only. This means you will need to visit the Student Financial Center and request that the form be added as a checklist, or in other words a "Task" on your my.SDSU account.
Check my.SDSU regularly!