Veterans: Applying for Aid and Tuition Assistance

Apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  By completing the FAFSA, you are considered automatically for most financial aid programs.

On active duty in the U.S. armed forces

If you plan to attend the university any time during the academic year, you can complete your FAFSA:

  • Before your military release date, and
  • Before you are admitted to the university

Tuition assistance for active duty and reservists

Basic tuition and fees and out-of-state tuition assistance may be available to you if you attend the university while on active duty or as a reservist.

  1. Contact your unit’s education service office for authorization.
  2. Once approved, contact the University Bursar for payment or reimbursement procedures.