Summer Tuition and Fee Payment Postponement
You will be notified on AidLink if you are eligible to postpone paying your summer tuition and fees.
A tuition and fee payment postponement:
- Only postpones the payment of your tuition and fees
- Does not mean that you will be eligible to receive any type of financial aid for your summer classes
- Does not mean that your summer financial aid, if any, will be enough to pay those charges
- Does not apply to the purchase of books, a parking permit, and other such costs, which you will need to pay for yourself
Note: A summer tuition and fee payment postponement is a courtesy provided by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships in partnership with Student Account Services and the Office of the Registrar.
Paying your postponed tuition and fees
Student Account Services will use your summer financial aid to help pay your summer
tuition and fees.
You must pay all or the balance of your own fees if:
- You do not receive a summer financial aid award
- Your summer aid is not enough to pay the entire amount of your tuition and fees
- You choose not to accept all or a portion of your summer award, including student loans or you miss the deadline to request and activate the loan(s)
- Summer financial aid is unavailable for any reason