Career Fairs: Information for Employers
SDSU's Career Fairs:
- Give you direct access to one of San Diego’s best talent pools: an educated, driven, and highly diverse student body
- Are a terrific way to brand your company on campus while supporting the local community and economy
- Provide a forum for students and employers to meet and talk informally about full-time, part-time, volunteer, and internship opportunities
All SDSU Career Fairs will be held in person on the SDSU San Diego Campus. All fall career fairs will be open for registration beginning June 1. Click here to register.
- STEM Career & Internship Fair - Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Part-time & Seasonal Job Fair - Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Graduate & Professional School Expo | Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Fowler College of Business Career Fair | Friday, October 6, 2023
- Fall Career & Internship Fair | Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Please note: SDSU recognizes non-profit organizations as those who hold federal tax-exempt status as a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or who have obtained a ruling or determination letter recognizing tax exemption or who hold Federal Tax ID number for tax exemption.
Contact the Employer Relations Team by emailing [email protected].