Career Fairs at SDSU: Information for Employers
SDSU's Virtual Career Fairs:
- Give you direct access to one of San Diego’s best talent pools: an educated, driven, and highly diverse student body
- Are a terrific way to brand your company on campus while supporting the local community and economy
- Provide a forum for students and employers to meet and talk informally about full-time, part-time, volunteer, and internship opportunities
Fall 2021 Virtual Fairs
All fairs will be held on the Handshake platform. The date, time, and location of these events are subject to change due to the ongoing changing regulations. Event formats (in-person, virtual, or hybrid) will be finalized before registration opens for each event.
- Virtual Fall 2021 Career & Internship Fair
- Virtual Graduate & Professional School Fair | September 29 | 10am - 2pm
- Virtual Fowler College of Business Career Fair | October 6 | 10am - 2pm
- Virtual STEM Career Fair | October 13 | 10am - 2pm
Please note: SDSU recognizes non-profit organizations as those who hold federal tax-exempt status as a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or who have obtained a ruling or determination letter recognizing tax exemption or who hold Federal Tax ID number for tax exemption.
Current and upcoming SDSU Career Services events
Contact the Employer Relations Team by emailing [email protected].