Career Fairs at SDSU: Information for Employers
SDSU's Career Fairs:
- Give you direct access to one of San Diego’s best talent pools: an educated, driven, and highly diverse student body
- Are a terrific way to brand your company on campus while supporting the local community and economy
- Provide a forum for students and employers to meet and talk informally about full-time, part-time, volunteer, and internship opportunities
Spring 2022 Fairs
Career Fairs will be held primarily in-person for Spring 2022. The date, time, and location of these events are subject to change due to the ongoing changing regulations. Event formats (in-person, virtual, or hybrid) will be finalized before registration opens for each event.
- Spring 2 Day Career & Internship Fair
- Fowler College of Business Career Fair | March 3 | 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Education, Healthcare, & Service Career Fair | March 17 | 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Just In Time Career Fair | April 14 | 10:00am - 4:00pm
Please note: SDSU recognizes non-profit organizations as those who hold federal tax-exempt status as a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or who have obtained a ruling or determination letter recognizing tax exemption or who hold Federal Tax ID number for tax exemption.
Current and upcoming SDSU Career Services events
Contact the Employer Relations Team by emailing [email protected].