Handshake IS NOW AT SDSU
Welcome to Handshake, SDSU Career Services’ powerful recruiting platform for San Diego State University students and alumni. Handshake uses cutting edge technology to help you more easily connect with employers and source jobs, internships, event information, and On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) opportunities.
Employers can use Handshake as a recruitment tool, to identify qualified candidates for open positions and manage on-campus recruitment activities.
This online career development management system includes:
- Job and Internship listings
- Resume, cover letter and transcript upload, storage, and submission
- On-campus interview scheduling, workshops and information sessions
- Scheduling one-on-one appointments with SDSU Career Counselors
- Registering for SDSU Career Fairs
Note: By choosing to use Handshake you agree to abide by SDSU Career Services User Agreement.
Your Handshake account is created after you enroll in Fall semester classes, in July. It can take up to two weeks for your account to be created once these criteria are met.
Log in to Handshake using your SDSUid Login. For help with questions, visit our student FAQ's or Handshake's support for students. Handshake is available to SDSU alumni. Fill out this service request form to get started.