Thank you for your interest in sponsoring San Diego State University’s Career Services office! Become a partner now!
Best source of professional talent
San Diego State University represents the heart of San Diego. It is the oldest and largest university in the region, and many factors make it the best source of professional talent around.
But there can be challenges to recruiting at SDSU. With a student body of over 34,000 and hundreds of academic programs and student organizations, just finding your target populations can be daunting.
Once you do locate students, getting them to hear your message and connect with you may be another challenge.
Benefits of Partnership
By partnering with Career Services, you will benefit from our thorough knowledge of the SDSU campus and student body — and a network of connections we have continued to build over our 20-year history.
- We have experience working with all types of companies and organizations to meet an array of recruitment needs
- We can help you identify and connect with the types of students you seek
- We’ll help you shape your message to resonate soundly with those students
Employer Partnership Program annual sponsorship packages
Partnering with Career Services for an annual sponsorship is the premiere way to amplify your recruitment efforts and build your brand into a recognized mainstay of recruiting at SDSU.
We are eager to discuss your recruitment goals and work with you to meet them successfully because, in the end, a hire for you is a job for our students!
Career Fair Directory ads
Career Fair Directory ads are included in Employer Partnership Program packages. For non-partners, they are available on an "à la carte" basis:
- Half page (8.25 inches wide by 5.375 inches high, landscape format (add .25 inch to each dimension for bleed): $500
- Full page (8.25 inches wide by 10.75 inches high, portrait format, (add .25 inch to each dimension for bleed): $1000
We distribute the Career Fair Directory electronically each semester to students looking for internships and career positions. For more information, contact David Rodgers.
Thank You to Our Partners
Employer Partnership Program 2019-2020
We offer 3 levels of sponsorship: Platinum Partner, Gold Partner, and Silver Partner. All levels contribute to supporting career-focused events and valued resources for SDSU students. Download flyer (pdf) for more details or click to enlarge images below: