Information Sessions and Tabling
Both information sessions and tabling provide excellent opportunities for employers to connect with SDSU students about career opportunities. Note: fees apply.
Information sessions provide an opportunity for employers to present an overview of their organization and talk with students about career opportunities.
Sessions are held in the Career Services workshop room, equipped with a projector and components to accommodate all types of media.
Information sessions let you meet and assess candidates before a formal interview, and they let you fill interview schedules for your on-campus interviews.
Information sessions connect employers and students
- Employers present part time, full time and internship opportunities available
- Students learn the culture of the employer's organization
- Employers prepare students with Q & A sessions prior to interview
- Employers conduct pre-interviews
- Networking leads to job offers
Contact Ramona Acuna, Career Programming & Employer Outreach Counselor.
Tabling: A career fair for one
Tabling is a strategy for building your organization's brand on campus.
To take advantage of this year-round opportunity, start by registering on Handshake.
Questions about tabling?
Contact, Patricia Nieves, Career Resource Specialist