Educational Opportunity Program Grant (EOPG)
The EOPG is a state-funded grant awarded only to eligible undergraduate students who have been admitted to SDSU through the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) admission process.
After submitting your FAFSA or California Dream Act Application, you will be considered automatically for the EOPG if you:
- Are admitted to SDSU through the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Are a California resident
- Enroll full time
- You must be enrolled full time to receive an EOP grant.
There is a limited amount of EOPG funding each year. Not every eligible student who is admitted through the EOP will receive an EOP Grant.
How To apply
Submit your completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application and all requested documentation as soon after October 1 as possible to improve your chances of receiving an EOP grant.
- You will be considered automatically for the EOP Grant if you are admitted to SDSU through the Educational Opportunity Program.
- You may apply for aid before being admitted.