Employers come to our campus to recruit students and alumni for jobs and internships. Some Career Fairs are designed to connect students to employers in specific areas. However, many employers recruit from across all majors and train college graduates for a variety of careers.
Even if you are not ready to apply now, you can start preparing by networking with recruiters and learning about upcoming opportunities and requirements. Also, graduate and professional schools attend fairs to provide valuable information to students contemplating graduate programs.
Career fairs and other events are offered throughout the year. View our current calendar of events.
Spring 2022 | Find Fairs on Handshake
- Spring 2 Day Career & Internship Fair
- Fowler College of Business Career Fair | March 3 | 10am - 2pm
- Education, Healthcare, & Service Fair | March 17 | 10am - 4pm
- Just In Time Career Fair | April 14 | 10am - 4pm
Why attend Career Fairs?
- Learn about companies and opportunities in your field of interest
- Prepare early for future careers
- Meet employers with available positions
- Network with employers and SDSU alumni
- Confirm application deadlines and interview dates
- Learn about graduate and professional school programs
Career Fair Success
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet employers and alumni who want to talk to you about their occupations and employment opportunities.
Gather information on career options, develop a network of contacts, identify job openings, or secure an interview.
Hot Tip: Prepare for Career Fairs
Career Fairs provide a forum for students and employers to meet and talk informally about full-time, part-time, volunteer, and internship opportunities.
We recommend that students attend a pre-Career Fair workshop, which is usually held a few days or the day before a Career Fair, where you'll learn some important do's and don'ts.
For accessibility accommodations (e.g. ASL interpreting, real-time captioning), please contact Melissa Gonzalez at [email protected] at least 3 days before the fair.