Career Fairs allow students and alumni to meet employers to talk about full-time, part-time, volunteer, and internship opportunities. We also host a fair for students and alumni to meet representatives from graduate and professional schools and to learn about various graduate programs.
Not quite ready for a job or graduate school? Career fairs are still a great way to prepare, as you will have the opportunity to network with recruiters/representatives, to learn about the opportunities that are out there, and to ask questions about requirements and applications.
Career fairs and other events are offered throughout the year. View our current calendar of events.
CAREER FAIRS | REGISTER ON HANDSHAKE
- Fall STEM Career and Internship Fair | September 13 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Part-time and Seasonal Career Fair | September 27 | 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Graduate and Professional Studies Fair | October 3 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
- Fowler College of Business Career Fair | October 6 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Fall Career and Internship Fair (All majors, industries and occupations) | October 18 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- SDSU Imperial Valley Career and Internship Fair (All majors, industries and occuptions) | November 9 | 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
WHY ATTEND CAREER FAIRS?
- Learn about various organizations and opportunities in your field of interest
- Prepare for future careers
- Meet employers who are interested in recruiting SDSU students and alumni
- Network with professionals and SDSU alumni
- Learn about graduate and professional school programs
- Confirm application deadlines and interview dates for graduate and professional programs
PREPARING FOR CAREER FAIRS
- Attend our workshops and Resumanias to develop your resume, cover letter and networking skills.
- Bring copies of your resume and cover letter.
- Prepare questions for recruiters/representatives.
- Dress professionally.
- Check the career fair event page on Handshake to see which organizations or graduate schools will be present at the fair.
For accessibility accommodations (e.g. ASL interpreting, real-time captioning), please contact [email protected] at least 3 days before the fair.