Resources for Students
Whether you're a student, parent or educator, use these resources and tips to prepare for the path to college.
Resources for High School Students
- Early Assessment Program (EAP): The Early Assessment Program (EAP) helps students measure their readiness for college-level English and mathematics in their junior year of high school, and helps them improve skills during their senior year. View the EAP flier.
- High school 9th-11th graders: Learn how to prepare for college on the How to Get to Cal State site.
High school seniors:
- Check your EAP status online before applying to a CSU. It's easy. Login username and pasword are the same as for CSU Mentor.
- If you are applying to SDSU and didn't release yor scores, you should submit a copy of your STAR report to Admissions by November.
- If you have an EAP Conditional Status and choose to validate status, you can do this by taking a 1-year approved math course of intermediate algebra or above. You must earn a letter grade of C or better in both semesters.
Resources for Elementary and Middle School Students
- Middle school 6th-8th graders: Begin your path to for college at the How to Get to Cal State site.
- Note: Success in middle school sets the foundation for success in high school. Algebra and a foreign language are recommended in middle school.