Transfer Bridge Program
What is EOP Transfer Bridge Program?
Why Should I Attend
The transition from community college to SDSU can be overwhelming. Students who participate in the EOP Transfer Bridge Program are able to get head start from other incoming transfer students. The program provides students with a better understanding of EOP, university requirements, resources and networking opportunities - so that students know exactly what is expected of them as they establish contacts early on in their university experience. Listed below are some of the benefits in participating in the program:
- Understanding SDSU EOP and the services provided
- Workshops that focus on academic and social issues
- The opportunity to become familiar with the SDSU campus, its resources and support programs
- Learn how to utilize library resources
- Explore the SDSU campus community
- Network with other EOP transfer students with similar goals
- Receive support from a mentor during the program
Join us this summer in the EOP Transfer Bridge Program and get a jump start on your SDSU journey!
Check out the Transfer Bridge Info Session Presentation for more information about the program.
The 2023 EOP Transfer Bridge Program will be in the latter half of July 2022. Dates:
- Monday July 31st - Thursday, August 3rd
- Time: TBD (~9-2:30 pm)
- New Student Orientation (NSO) for first 100 students to confirm participation: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Admission into SDSU
- Admission into EOP
- Complete Intent to Enroll to SDSU
- Register and attend EOP First Contact
- Complete the TBP application & Agreement Form
- Attend TBP Orientation the same day you attend EOP First Contact
How Do I Participate in the Transfer Bridge Program?
Email one of our TBP Coordinators at [email protected].
EOP Program Graduate Assistant