EOP TRANSFER STUDENT RESOURCES
The CalState Apply application period for admission into some California State University (CSU) campuses are from October 1 to November 30, 2022 for fall 2023. Click here for CSU application deadlines.
Here are some resources to help you navigate the application process.
Cal State Apply Resources:
- Cal State Apply Transfer Resources Page
- Transfer Student Application Checklist
- CSU Transfer Application Guide
- Transfer Application - Academic History Updates 2022-2023
- Matching your CC's ADT to a similar CSU Major
EOP Student Resources:
- EOPS-EOP Programs at a Glance
- Important Dates for EOP Transfers_Fall 2023
- EOP Applicant Preparation Worksheet 2022-2023
- CSU EOP Income Guidelines
- How to Apply to EOP Video Instructions
- SDSU Transfer Admission Information
- SDSU Red ID Lookup
- WPA for Transfers
Transfer GPA Calculation Resources
- How to Calculate your Transfer GPA
- Cal State Fullerton Virtual GPA Calculator
- How to Calculate your UC Transfer GPA
- CSU Handbook 2022-23: (Transfer GPA, Pg. 40)
- Unit Conversion Guide
EOP Fall 2022 Programming:
We will be conducting EOP presentations and workshops from March through May to help students with navigating the EOP Application process for fall 2023 admission. Below you will find the dates and times for these workshops. Please contact your EOPS counselor for details regarding zoom link information and to register.
List of EOP SDSU Transfer Workshops for Fall 2023 Admissions:
All sessions will be conducted via Zoom and will close five minutes after the scheduled start time. Please arrive on time.
For local service area transfers, please contact your campus EOPS office for access information.
- San Diego City, Mesa & Miramar College: Friday, Nov. 4 - 10-11:30am
- Grossmont and Cuyamaca College: Friday, Nov. 4 - 12-1:30pm
- Southwestern College: Monday, Nov. 14 - 1-2:30pm
- Imperial Valley College: Wednesday, Nov. 16 - 11am-12:30pm
- Out of Area Community Colleges Webinar: Wednesday, November 30 - 3-4:30pm
This session is open to all fall ’23 EOP transfer applicants
Webinar ID: 860 9077 7740
IMPORTANT DATES FOR EOP TRANSFERS
FALL 2023 ADMISSIONS TIMELINE
|Cal State Undergraduate Application and EOP Priority Application||October 1 to November 30|
|Set up your SDSU WebPortal account https://sdsu.edu/portal||After applying for admission|
File the FAFSA (Free Application Federal Student Aid) or (if eligible) dream.csac.ca.gov
**Students applying to EOP must file the FAFSA by January 5 in order to receive program consideration.
|October 1 to January 5
SDSU Fed School Code: 001151
Set up your my.sdsu account
|After completing the FAFSA*|
|EOP extended application deadline||January 15|
|Transfer Academic History Update (formerly Supplemental Application)||By January 31|
|Final deadline for recommenders to submit the EOP recommendation (No exceptions)||January 31|
|Apply for SDSU Scholarships http://sdsu.edu/scholarships||March - August|
|SDSU Admissions notices||March-April|
|EOP admissions notices follow SDSU admissions notices||March-May|
|Gal Grant GPA Verification||March 2|
|AA-T/AS-T degree verification from community colleges due||March 15|
|Explore SDSU||April 15|
|Deadline to Submit Intent to Enroll /$400 deposit and official transcripts from all
colleges/universities attended (including fall 2022 grades and "in Progress spring 2023)
|Sign up for the New Transfer Student Orientation (NSO)||RSVP Opens in May|
|Final transcripts due/Final ADT verification due||June 30|
|EOP First Contact Orientations (Mandatory/Free)||TBA|
|EOP Transfer Bridge program for selected incoming transfers. Must attend all days||TBA|
|New Transfer Student Orientations (first two weeks in August)||August|
Need Help Applying?
A member of our Outreach team would be happy to help you with any questions you may have about your EOP application. Please email [email protected] with your name, high school or community college, what you need help with, and a few times that would work for you.
We will reply with the answer to your question or a virtual meeting time to support you.