Prospective EOP High School Applicants:
Freshman General Updates
The CalState Apply application for admission into California State University (CSU) campuses are from October 1 to November 30, 2022 for Fall 2023. Click here for CSU application deadlines.
- The Undergraduate Application for Admission into a CSU
- Application Period: October 1 to November 30
- Individual applications to each CSU campus can be submitted simultaneously
- To file additional applications within the established deadine, the applicant may log back into Cal State Apply.
- Fee Waiver: If approved, still covers application fees for up to four campuses
- If using the fee waiver, apply for the first campus of choice first.
- Applicants cannot go back to make changes to the fee waiver
- Undergraduate Application fee: $70
- Payment is due upon submitting the application
- Currently, only Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express are accepted. Check for updates.
- Fees are nonrefundable.
- No changes are permissible after submission. Contact each campus for corrections or updates.
- Freshman Application Guide
- EOP Application
- The EOP application is available via Cal State Apply and must be submitted concurrently with your undergraduate admission application for priority consideration. Final deadline to apply for EOP at SDSU is January 15.
- This guide can help you learn more and prepare for the EOP portion of the application.
- The recommender questions are the same as in previous years.
- The recommender must first create an account via a special link emailed on behalf of the applicant.
EOP Fall 2022 Programming:
We will be conducting EOP Presentations and EOP Application workshops throughout the semester to help students with navigating the EOP application process for Fall 2023 admission. Below you will find the dates, times and zoom information to these workshops:
EOP Overview and Benefits (English) - Tuesday, Oct. 18, 6:00-7:00pm, Watch Recording
Parent Workshop/Academic Preparation (English & Spanish) - Tuesday, Oct. 25, 6:00-6:30pm, Watch Recording
Paying for College (English) - Tuesday, Nov. 15, 6:00-6:30pm, Zoom Meeting
Paying for College (Spanish) - Tuesday, Nov. 15, 6:30-7:00pm, Zoom Meeting
EOP Application Workshop:
How to Apply to EOP (English) - Tuesday, Nov. 1, 6:00-6:30pm, Watch Recording
How to Apply to EOP (Spanish) - Tuesday, Nov. 1, 6:30-7:00pm, Watch Recording
Important Dates for Prospective EOP Freshman
Admission Timeline for Fall 2023 Applicants
|Cal State Undergraduate Application and EOP Priority Application||October 1st to November 30|
|Set Up Your SDSU Webportal Account||After Applying for Admissions|
File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or (if eligible) dream.csac.ca.gov
**Students applying to EOP must file the FAFSA by January 5th in order to receive program consideration**
October 1 to January 5
SDSU Federal School Code: 001151
|Set up your my.sdsu account||After applying for admission|
|Final deadline for recommenders to submit the EOP letter of recommendation||January 31|
|SDSU EOP Admission Notices||March-April|
|Deadline to Submit Intent to Enroll /$400 deposit and official transcripts from all schools attended (including fall grades and spring in-progress coursework)||May 1|
|Sign Up for the New Student Orientation (NSO) (sdsu.edu/orientation)||Sign-up begins in May|
|EOP First Contact Orientations (Mandatory/Free)||June|
Final transcripts due with graduation date and spring grades posted **Students applying for EOP Summer Bridge must submit final transcripts by July 1
|EOP Summer Bridge Program for selected incoming freshman||July-August|
|New Student Orientation (last two weeks in July)||July|
Need Help Applying?
A member of our Outreach team would be happy to help you with any questions you may have about your EOP application. Please email [email protected] with your name, high school or community college, what you need help with, and a few times that would work for you.
We will reply with the answer to your question or a virtual meeting time to support you.