Freshman General Updates
- The Undergraduate Application for Admission
- Application Period: October 1 to December 15
- Individual applications to each CSU campus can be submitted simultaneously
- To file additional applications within the established deadine (December 4), the applicant may log back on Cal State Apply.
- Fee Waiver: If approved, still covers application fees for up to four campuses
- If using the fee waiver, apply for the first campus of choice first.
- Applicant cannot go back to make changes to the fee waiver
- Undergraduate Application fee: $70
- Payment is due upon submitting the application
- Currently, only Visa, MCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Check for updates.
- Fees are nonrefundable.
- No changes are permissible after submission. Contact each campus for corrections or updates.
- EOP Application
- The EOP application is available at Cal State Apply and must be submitted concurrently with the SDSU undergraduate admission application for priority consideration. Final deadline to apply for EOP at SDSU is January 15.
- Do not complete EOP sections if not interested/eligible
- The recommender questions are the same as in previous years.
- The recommender must first create an account via a special link emailed on behalf of the applicant.
EOP SPRING 2021 Programming:
We will be conducting EOP Presentations and EOP Application workshops throughout this semester to help students with navigating the EOP Application process for fall 2021. Below you will find the dates and zoom information to these workshops:
EOP Virtual Admit Presentations:
Wednesday, April 7th, 3:30 - 4:30 PM
Saturday, April 17th, 11:00 - 12:00 PM
Friday, April 30th, 3:30 - 4:30 PM
Zoom Meeting ID: 849 51956 346
Friday, April 9th, 3:00 - 4:00 PM
Zoom Meeting ID: 867 93332 092
EOP Outreach Specialist Office Hours:
Important Dates For EOP Freshman
Fall 2021 Admission Timeline
|Cal State Undergraduate Application and EOP Priority Application||October 1st to December 15th|
|Set Up Your SDSU Webportal Account||After Applying for Admissions|
File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)*
** Students applying to EOP must file the FAFSA by January 5th in order to receive program consideration**
October 1 to March 2
SDSU Federal School Code: 001151
|Set up your SDSU Aid Link account https://sdsu.edu/aidlink||After applying for admission|
|Priority deadline for recommenders to submit the EOP recommendation||December 30|
|EOP extended application deadline||January 15|
|Final deadline for recommenders to submit the EOP recommendation (no exceptions)||January 31|
|SDSU EOP Admission Notices||March-April|
|Explore SDSU||March 2021|
|Deadline to Submit Intent to Enroll /$400 deposit and official transcripts from all schools attended||May 1|
|Sign Up for the New Transfer Student Orientation (NSO)||Sign-up begins May 11th|
|EOP First Contact Orientations (Mandatory/Free)||June (various dates)|
|Final transcripts due with graduation date and spring grades posted||July 15|
|EOP Summer Bridge Program for selected incoming freshman||July-August 2021|
|New Student Orientation (last two weeks in July) Registration opens in May||July (3rd Saturday)|
|* Or if applicable visit: dream.csac.ca.gov|