Prospective EOP High School Applicants:
Freshman General Updates
The CalState Apply application period for admission into some California State University (CSU) campuses are from October 1 to December 15, 2021 for fall 2022. Click here for CSU application deadlines.
- The Undergraduate Application for Admission into a CSU
- Application Period: October 1 to December 15
- Individual applications to each CSU campus can be submitted simultaneously
- To file additional applications within the established deadine, the applicant may log back into Cal State Apply.
- Fee Waiver: If approved, still covers application fees for up to four campuses
- If using the fee waiver, apply for the first campus of choice first.
- Applicants cannot go back to make changes to the fee waiver
- Undergraduate Application fee: $70
- Payment is due upon submitting the application
- Currently, only Visa, MCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Check for updates.
- Fees are nonrefundable.
- No changes are permissible after submission. Contact each campus for corrections or updates.
- EOP Application
- The EOP application is available via Cal State Apply and must be submitted concurrently with your undergraduate admission application for priority consideration. Final deadline to apply for EOP at SDSU is January 15.
- The recommender questions are the same as in previous years.
- The recommender must first create an account via a special link emailed on behalf of the applicant.
EOP Fall 2021 Programming:
We will be conducting EOP Presentations and EOP Application workshops throughout the semester to help students with navigating the EOP application process for fall 2022 admission. Below you will find the dates, times and zoom information to these workshops:
Thursday, October 28th, 3:30 PM
Thursday, November 18th, 3:00 PM
Tuesday, November 23rd, 3:30 PM Thursday, December 9th, 4:00 PM
Zoom Meeting ID: 843 6757 1511 Zoom Meeting ID: 843 6757 1511
Have you ever wondered what the difference was between a community college, California State University (CSU) and University of California (UC) system? Come learn more about the three different systems and what City College, San Diego State University, and University of California, San Diego has to offer you as a college student!
Thursday, October 21st, 3:30 PM
Thursday, November 18th, 3:30 PM
Zoom Meeting ID: 827 1700 7407
Are you a high school junior or senior with a 3.2 GPA or higher? If so, you are invited to participate in this rewarding virtual experience to learn more about SDS Uand what we have to offer you. You will:
- Connect with SDSU students, faculty and staff
- Learn about SDSU's Black Resource Center and diversity initiatives
- Learn more about SDSU Admissions, EOP and Financial Aid
- Participate in virtual games and win prizes
RSVP for this event at sdsu.edu/freshmanforaday. (Meeting ID: 864 5479 9904)
You can also connect with our EOP Outreach Specialists, Rocio & Niko, during their office hours.
Important Dates for Prospective EOP Freshman
Admission Timeline for Fall 2022 Applicants
|Cal State Undergraduate Application and EOP Priority Application||October 1st to December 15th|
|Set Up Your SDSU Webportal Account||After Applying for Admissions|
File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)*
** Students applying to EOP must file the FAFSA by January 5th in order to receive program consideration**
October 1 to March 2
SDSU Federal School Code: 001151
|Set up your SDSU Aid Link account (https://sdsu.edu/aidlink)||After applying for admission|
|EOP extended application deadline||January 15|
|Final deadline for recommenders to submit the EOP letter of recommendation||January 31|
|SDSU EOP Admission Notices||March-April|
|Deadline to Submit Intent to Enroll /$400 deposit and official transcripts from all schools attended (including fall grades and spring in-progress coursework)||May 1|
|Sign Up for the New Student Orientation (NSO) (sdsu.edu/orientation)||Sign-up begins in May|
|EOP First Contact Orientations (Mandatory/Free)||June 11, 15, or 17|
Final transcripts due with graduation date and spring grades posted **Students applying for EOP Summer Bridge must submit final transcripts by July 1
|EOP Summer Bridge Program for selected incoming freshman||July-August|
|New Student Orientation (last two weeks in July)||July|
|* Or if applicable visit: dream.csac.ca.gov|