Student Life & Leadership Resources
Staying involved in a meaningful way is an important part of overall wellness.
About Student Life & Leadership
Student Life & Leadership promotes student engagement, development, and success. We provide a balanced university experience for our diverse community through teaching, advising, and programming.
Student Life & Leadership offers hundreds of ways to get involved on campus. Here's a sampling:
- Commuter Center
- Fraternity and sorority life
- Leadership and community service
- Commuter students, challenge yourself to find an activity or organization on campus.
Doing so will provide you an on-campus support network, and a sense of a “home away
from home.” Students who become involved on campus are more satisfied with their college
experience, and do better academically. SLL can help you get involved!
- Greek organizations have been part of SDSU since 1899. Today's sororities and fraternities
provide many opportunities to get active in community service and campus involvement.
- Leadership development, events, workshops, community service opportunities, Aztec
Unification Project, and more.
- Student organizations
- With hundreds of student organizations on campus, you're sure to find one that's a
perfect fit for you! Find recreation and sports groups, leadership and political groups,
academic and honors societies, cultural and religious-based groups, and more!
Check out the SLL Blog
Stay current with the latest news and events on the SLL blog!