Aztec Recreation & Associated Students Resources
Aztec Recreation Center
- The ARC and ARC Express, managed by Associated Students, offers a variety of fitness opportunities including group fitness, personal training, fitness orientation, and more.
- Mission Bay Aquatic Center offers classes, rentals, and programs for students to experience surfing, sailing, rowing, kayaking, windsurfing, and more.
Aztec Recreation aquatics programs include lap swimming, youth and adult swim lessons,
intramural and club sports programs. The Aquaplex features a 50m pool, leisure pool, spa, full service locker rooms and ample deck space
Associated Students (A.S.)
Lots of other health and wellness resources for SDSU students are available through A.S., including:
- Aztec Nights: Offers loads of on-campus, after-dark entertainment during the first few weeks of each new semester.
- Aztecs Rock Hunger: Help others get the nutrition they need.
- Conrad Prebys Student Union: Bowling lanes, ARC Express, student organizations. Take a self-guided tour to learn all about it!
- Green Love: Help the campus and the planet, through programs like Greenfest.
- Student involvement: A.S. offers a wide range of boards, committees, or commissions for current SDSU student involvement.
- Visit the Associated Students website.
Nominate a fellow student
Do you know an Aztec Recreation member who has a unique way of living well?
Live Well Aztecs is looking to interview SDSU students who can inspire others.
Selected nominees will be interviewed and featured in the monthly "Live Well Aztecs Student Spotlight" on the Aztec Recreation Blog and other media venues on campus.