A Healthier Community
The Well-being & Health Promotion Department collaborates with and reaches out to students, the SDSU community, and the larger community to promote healthy behaviors and lifestyle.
Well-being & Health Promotion's goal is to create partnerships with all of the departments on the SDSU campus. By working together, we can promote healthier behaviors. Current partnerships include:
Live Well Aztecs: A collaborative effort of campus departments working to coordinate programs and services to support healthy, balanced lifestyles at SDSU.
The Well-being & Health Promotion Department also collaborates with the off-campus community to provide healthier options for all SDSU students:
- Planned Parenthood: The Pacific Southwest region website, offering a variety of health info and services for students, parents, and others.
- RADD: RADD advocates the use of designated drivers, seatbelts, and safe driving through control behind the wheel.
- San Diego County.gov: The official website of San Diego county government with links to a variety of services, emergency planning and response, and more.
- UC San Diego Student Health & Well-Being: UCSD's student well-being cluster, including disability services, health, personal safety, and wellness resources.
- University of San Diego Center for Health and Wellness Promotion: Provides the USD community with a comprehensive array of health and wellness promotion initiatives and clinical alcohol and other drug services.
Calendar: Healthier SDSU
View SDSU's Well-being & Health Promotion Calendar where you'll learn about annual events promoting health and wellness on campus.
Information to help parents address their concerns about their student's health.