How to schedule a presentation
Click here to request a presentation for your student group, class, or student org.
HEALTH & WELLNESS RESOURCES AT STATE:
What do You Get with Your Tuition?
Did you know you have already paid a Student Health Fee in your tuition? This has given you access to a variety of health, wellness, and well-being resources across campus.
In this 50-minute presentation, you'll learn about what services and resources are offered, where they are located, and how to take advantage of them.
In a nutshell!
Your Student Health Fee gives you access to Calpulli Center and the departments housed there, including:
- Board-certified providers including doctors, nurses, and nurse practitioners
- Medical support staff at Student Health Services
- A competitively-priced, on-campus pharmacy
- Counseling and therapy services
- Assistance with disability accommodation
- Health education
- Health coaching
- Nutrition education
- Narcan training
- Off-campus referrals
- Low-cost lab testing and X-rays
Free informational fliers
Well-being & Health Promotion offers variety of free informational brochures and fliers on topics related to health and wellness.