Sexual Violence Awareness, Prevention, & Intervention
This is one of 3 sexual violence presentations that you can request for your student group.
These free presentations empower students to take responsibility for their own sexual health, providing both the education and the skills necessary to have a healthier sex life. Presentations are appropriate for all-male, all-female, mixed groups, and LGBTQ participants.
- Aims to clarify any misconceptions about sexual assault
- Discusses important issues associated with sexual assault
- Teaches the skills necessary to decrease the risk of assault
- Includes myth and fact clarification
- Teaches you how to keep yourself and others safe from sexual violence
The presentation will include interactive activities and skill-building components to help audience members feel more confident about:
- Preventing and intervening in potential sexual violence situations
- Helping victims or survivors
Sexual violence prevention awareness and resources - includes what constitutes consent, victim resources, and related on-campus events like Take Back the Night and the White Ribbon Campaign.
Schedule a Presentation
Find out how to schedule this presentation for your student group!