C&PS has moved all appointments to a virtual format (e.g., ZOOM, telephone). While the physical office is closed, we remain operational with adjusted services. We are committed to providing support to students during this time.
Important contact information
- Email us at [email protected]
- Telephone at 619-594-5220 (8am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday)
- 24 hour San Diego Access & Crisis Line 888-724-7240
- Emergencies 911
Interacting with C&PS
- If you have an established C&PS provider please connect with them by phone or email before your next appt.
- If you have not yet connected with C&PS please call 619-594-5220 and leave a message to schedule a phone appointment.
- “Talk it Out” drop-in satellite locations have been suspended
SDSU updates and resources
- We recommend you visit the SDSU COVID-19 Campus Updates page for the latest updates at SDSU.
- If you are a student in need of immediate housing or support, please click here to learn more about the Economic Crisis Response Team and to obtain assistance.
For additional support please visit the following pages:
- COVID-19 Self Care
Learn about various self care strategies we recommend to use during this time.
- Self Care Strategies and Skills
General self care strategies and skills
- Popular Mental Health Apps
- Community Mental Health Resources
Learn about community hotlines and teletherapy options