Updates for SUmmer 2022
C&PS continues to be fully operational with primarily virtual services (e.g., Zoom, telephone). We are committed to providing support to students during this time.
Important contact information
- Telephone at 619-594-5220 (8am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday)
- After-hours line available at this number in the evenings and on the weekends
- Email us at [email protected]
- 24 hour San Diego Access & Crisis Line: 888-724-7240
- Emergencies: 911
Interacting with C&PS
- If you have not yet connected with C&PS please call 619-594-5220 to schedule a phone appointment.
- If you have an established C&PS provider please connect with them by phone or email.
- “Talk it Out” virtual drop-in support will return in Fall 2022.
SDSU updates and resources
- We recommend you visit the SDSU COVID-19 Campus Updates page for the latest updates at SDSU.
- If you are a student in need of immediate housing or support, please click here to learn more about the Economic Crisis Response Team and to obtain assistance.
For additional support please visit the following pages:
- COVID-19 Self Care
Learn about various self care strategies we recommend to use during this time.
- Self Care Strategies and Skills
General self care strategies and skills
- Popular Mental Health Apps
- Community Mental Health Resources
Learn about community hotlines and teletherapy options