UNDOCUMENTED STUDENT RESOURCES
The CSU and Counseling & Psychological Services have affirmed their commitment to protecting access, affordability, intellectual freedom, inclusivity, and diversity for all students, including supporting undocumented and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students. Discrimination, harassment, or retaliation against students, faculty, and staff on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, nationality, immigration status and other categories of identity is prohibited. If you have concerns about your status at the university, please visit the EOP site for information or contact the Dean of Students or the Assistant Dean in your College.
The following resources also can provide helpful support and information for undocumented or DACA students:
- ACLU San Diego - Know Your Rights
- ACLU San Diego - Know Your Rights With Border Patrol
- ACLU San Diego - Recommendations If You Are Stopped by the Police
- Alliance San Diego
- Aztec Legal Services
- Education Without Borders at SDSU
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF)
- MALDEF - Scholarships Available to Students with Diverse Immigration Statuses
- Ready Now San Diego
- San Diego Immigrant Rights Consortium
If you would like to speak with a therapist regarding any concerns or would like help or support, please call the Counseling & Psychological Services at (619) 594-5220 for assistance.