IMPLEMENT THE BOUNCE BACK RETENTION PROGRAM ON YOUR CAMPUS
The Bounce Back Program can be purchased for use on your campus.
- Bounce Back Facilitator Manual - $100
- Bounce Back Student Manual - $45
- Minimum order - 2 Facilitator Manuals, 8 Student Manuals
- Student Manuals can be customized with your university or college logo or crest
- Student Manuals can be shipped to your campus bookstore for purchase by your students
Preview sections of the manuals
Facilitator Manual (PDF files)
- Cover, Title Page and Table of Contents
- Why does Bounce Back work?
- How to Get Started - The Bounce Back Retention Program Infrastructure
- The Bounce Back Retention Program at a Glance
- Weekly Bounce Back Topics
- Week I through Week V
- Bibliography and Recommended Reading
Student Manual (PDF files)
Bounce Back Retention Program Efficacy Data
The Bounce Back Retention Program Efficacy Data document provides theoretical information through page 12, and efficacy data starting on page 13. Please refer any questions or comments you may have to [email protected].
Facilitator training is available upon request. Training is conducted by the authors.
Please contact the authors at [email protected]
Thank you again,
Maria Hanger, Ph.D., Amy Schmitz-Sciborski, Ph.D., and Marsha Weinberg, LCSW
Bounce Back is the property of Counseling and Psychological Services, Division of Student Affairs, San Diego State University.
© 2007, all rights reserved.