Financial Education Peer Program
CalCoast Representatives as well as SDSU Financial Peer Counselors are available for one-on-one Financial Wellness Sessions to meet with students and staff to answer your questions related to personal finance.
Please sign up for a session here!
Economic Crisis Response Team
ECRT: Students can request assistance for an immediate food or housing crisis
CalFresh: Full-time and part-time students are encouraged to call CalFresh to connect with a representative who can answer questions and walk students through the pre-screening eligibility process.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Request a meeting with an Enrollment Specialist for healthcare coverage (Links to Google Form)
- Find health insurance
Jobs and Careers
- NerdWallet, Loan Repayment
- RobinHood Snacks - The 3-minute newsletter with fresh takes on the financial news you need to start your day.
- The Financial Diet - The Financial Diet (TFD) is the premier destination for women to learn and talk about money.
- The Morning Brew - A daily e-newsletter that gives you a quick and conversational round up of all things business.