Financial Education Peer Program
The mission of the Financial Education Peer Program is to empower students to achieve financial independence, increasing knowledge of financial topics, in order to give students the tools needed to have healthy financial habits. We have one-on-one sessions available as well as some great resources listed below. One-on-one financial education topics include:
- Building Credit
Economic Crisis Response Team
ECRT: Students can request assistance for an immediate food or housing crisis
CalFresh: Full-time and part-time students are encouraged to call CalFresh to connect with a representative who can answer questions and walk students through the pre-screening eligibility process.
Free Budget Templates
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Request a meeting with an Enrollment Specialist for healthcare coverage (Links to Google Form)
- Find health insurance
Jobs and Careers
- NerdWallet, Loan Repayment
- RobinHood Snacks - The 3-minute newsletter with fresh takes on the financial news you need to start your day.
- The Financial Diet - The Financial Diet (TFD) is the premier destination for women to learn and talk about money.
- The Morning Brew - A daily e-newsletter that gives you a quick and conversational round up of all things business.