SDSU Go! field trips feature free weekend activities for students to explore the San Diego region and beyond! From the beach to the zoo, amusement parks to theater performances, SDSU Go! provides fantastic opportunities for students to come together.
In addition to serving as exciting alternatives to high-risk behaviors, the field trips will provide the opportunity for students to foster connection and community, while also exploring San Diego and Southern California.
SDSU Go! 2023-2024 New Sign-Up Process
SDSU Go! Update: Thank you for your patience and feedback regarding our piloted registration process. Moving forward, we will implement a first come, first served registration process that prioritizes students who have not had the opportunity to attend an SDSU Go! field trip.
How to Register:
- Beginning with trips in October, registration will be done by each event. All trip registration forms and the launch times are found below.
- Students must be logged into their SDSU Google account to submit the Google Form for each specific trip.
- Students who register for an individual trip and have already attended an SDSU Go! field trip during this semester will be placed on a waitlist.
- You will hear back from a staff member from the Center for Student Organizations and Activities (CSOA) via email at least 1-2 weeks prior to the trip to confirm your attendance. Signing up to attend an SDSU Go! field trip is a time commitment. If you sign up to attend an SDSU Go! field trip and you are no longer able to attend, please email [email protected] at a minimum of 72 hours prior to your confirmed event. This will provide an opportunity for other students to fill any open spaces. Failure to notify CSOA within 72 hours in advance will result in being placed on the wait list for future events, regardless of the time of sign-up.
- Also, transportation is included with the participation of an SDSU GO! Field trip except for the trips to the San Diego Zoo.
- Events are subject to change based on availability and SDSU COVID-19 guidelines.
- Please contact the Center for Student Organizations & Activities team at [email protected] with any questions.
Event sign-up links below:
September 09, 2023
Mission Bay Aquatic Center
September 16, 2023
San Diego Zoo
September 23, 2023
Hot Wheels Monster Trucks @ Pechanga Arena
September 30, 2023
San Diego Zoo
October 07, 2023
San Diego Harbor Cruise
October 14, 2023
November 11, 2023
Mamma Mia! @ Civic Theatre
November 18, 2023
San Diego Zoo
Sign Up HERE
(Form goes live Monday, 10/23, at 8am PST)
Follow us at @sllsdsu on Instagram to stay up to date on each of these trips!
If interested in learning more about SDSU Go!, please email:
We greatly appreciate your support in positively representing SDSU and acting in alignment with our institutional values during the field trip. SDSU Go! field trips are University-sponsored events and, as such, all participants are expected to uphold all University policies, and state and federal laws. Students who allegedly violate university policies may be referred to the Center for Student Rights & Responsibilities.
Support During Trips
SDSU GO! trips will have at least two Go! Guides. The Go! Guides are faculty and staff at SDSU who serve as a connection point for students while on the trip. Should you need support during the trip, you will be able to contact your Go! Guides for assistance. More information about your Go! Guides will be provided to you when you check in on the trip.