List of Student Organizations
RSO Application Information and Dates
New and continuing organizations must be recognized annually per the California State University Executive Order 1068. The student organization recognition period each year is May 1st to April 30th. After April 30th, all student organizations will no longer be recognized and must complete the Recognized Student Organization (RSO) Application for the upcoming year.
The RSO Application for the 2022-23 academic year is open as of May 1, 2022.
Please note that there are two recognition seasons when the RSO Application is open, Fall and Spring. During the recognition seasons is when staff will be actively reviewing RSO Applications.
- Fall 2022: May 1st - September 1st
- Spring 2023: December 1st - February 1st
Student Organization List and Search
To see information about student organizations that are currenty recognized for the 2022-23 recognition period, click below.
Currently Recognized Student Organization Search
Learn more about each Recognized Student Organization on Presence.
Questions to Ask When Joining an Organization:
- How often does the organization meet?
- What are the expectations of members? Will I be permitted to join other organizations while I am a member?
- Is there a membership fee? If so, are their payment options available?
- What opportunities exist for me to hold a leadership position? Can new members hold leadership positions?
- What activities does your organization plan?
- What made you join this organization?
- What do you do for fun?
- Any question you think will make sure the organization is a good match for you!