Commuter Resource Center
Where commuters find their drive!
The Commuter Resource Center (CRC), located on the 2nd floor of the Aztec Student Union in the office of Student Life & Leadership (Room 210), is the central hub for SDSU commuter students. Below is a list of the amenities our commuter students have access to:
- Individual and group study areas with modular furniture and multiple charging ports
- Computer stations
- Rolling white boards to use for study groups
- Comfortable furniture
Guidelines for the Commuter Resource Center
- Furniture: Respect the furniture and equipment. We want to provide a clean and well-maintained space for students who call the CRC their on-campus home.
- Computer Stations: Please do not save any documents or any personal information on the computers. If you must save a document temporarily, please ensure that it is deleted at the end of your session. Please log off all websites before leaving.
- Rolling White Boards: Please do not remove the rolling white boards outside of the general commuter area. Dry erase markers can be requested at the front desk. Please remove all writing from the white boards when you are finished.
- Refrigerator: Please label all of your items before placing them in the refrigerator and do not leave items overnight.
- Microwaves: Please cover all food with a paper towel or a lid to prevent splatters inside the microwave. If any food splatters or spills, please be sure to clean it up before you leave.
- Sink: Please do not leave any dishes or items in or next to the sink.
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Financial Center
- Parking & Transportation
- Student Disability Services
- Joan and Art Barron Veterans Center
- SDSU Library & Information Access
- Dining On Campus