Close

STUDENT SUCCESS FEE

In the Spring of 2014, a new mandatory Student Success Fee (SSF) was approved, effective Fall 2014.  A portion of the fee (10%) is dedicated to enhancing student success through expanded Academic Related Programs. The remaining portion of the fee (90%) is used to increase the number of tenure-track faculty lines and course sections.

Academic Related Programs (ARPs) are defined as those activities and programs which extend the formal learning experience in a course or academic program. They provide an opportunity for students to become engaged and involved in their education outside of their academic courses to enrich their overall educational experience. ARPs involve a faculty, staff, or campus administrator in a support role to the students working on specific projects.  Examples of ARPs include but are not limited to student colloquia, lecture series, seminars, student projects, student competitions, student forums, student exhibitions, student productions, student performances, and participation at professional conferences. 

Information about the campus fee process is available on the Campus Fee Advisory Committee page.

 

 

 

Timeline View
//Calendar

September 2
October 24

    Application Closes

    5:00 pm

November  21

 Award Annoucements

November 22

Mandatory Budget Workshops Begin

December   1

 

Fall 2022 Spending Period OpensTime 

      May15

 

                Spending Period Closes Time 

     May15

               Final Report Due

                5:00 pm

Workshops View
//Calendar

September2
September6

Student Success Fee Workshop

2:30pm - 3:30pm

The Union (Metzli)

September7
September12

Student Success Fee Workshop

2pm - 3pm

The Union (Mata'yuum)

September15
September22

Student Success Fee Workshop

6pm - 7pm

The Union (210)

September23
September27
September28

Student Success Fee Workshop

2pm - 3pm

Scripps Cottage

October3
October6

Student Success Fee Workshop

6pm - 7pm

The Union (210)

October11

Student Success Fee Workshop

2pm - 3pm

The Union (Mata'yuum)

October12
October18

Student Success Fee Workshop

3pm - 4pm

The Union (Mata'yuum)

October19
October21

Follow Us On Instagram