The Division of Student Affairs and Campus Diversity is a partner in the university
learning community. Education is enhanced, both inside and outside of the classroom,
through high-impact programs and services that advance student learning, development
The division facilitates the academic success, personal growth and well-being of all students. Student Affairs and Campus Diversity transitions and connects students to the university and to their future, building communities that foster progress toward degree completion and lifelong Aztec affinity.
The Division of Student Affairs and Campus Diversity facilitates the personal growth, welfare, intellectual development, academic achievement and career success of each individual student by:
- Fostering a campus culture that encourages each student to pursue excellence and articulate their own goals.
- Creating environments that leverage our rich diversity to maximize the success of students, faculty, staff and administrators through intentional integrative experiences.
- Enhancing the learning environment and expanding learning opportunities for all students inside and outside the classroom.
- Developing leaders who believe in and lead others toward supporting civility, mutual respect and diversity in our society and workplaces.
- Expanding and connecting opportunities for students to participate in transformational experiences.
- Building and expanding the human, technological, fiscal and physical resources that support the growth and development of student affairs.
SA+CD Diversity Statement
The Division of Student Affairs and Campus Diversity acknowledges and honors the inherent value and dignity of all individuals by creating and nurturing a learning and working environment that affirms and leverages our community’s diversity of traditions, heritages, perspectives, and experiences. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusive excellence designed to facilitate the personal and professional success, growth, development, and well-being of all members of our community. We manifest this commitment through our innovative, strategic and collaborative efforts to develop leaders who believe in and lead others toward practicing civility, mutual respect, and inclusion in our workplaces and society.
Office hours: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (619) 594-5211
Fax: (619) 594-7089
Location: Student Services West, room 2640
Campus mail code: MC-7430
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs and Campus Diversity
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7430